Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Outfit of the (Yester)Day: Ring Shopping!

Yep, that's right. We went engagement ring shopping yesterday and found a ring we both really liked. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he goes back and purchases it while I'm Berlin this week--time to take this 8.5 year relationship to the next level (FINALLY).

Anyway, this is what I wore on a casual Saturday:


Top: Splendid
Sweater: Vince
Leggings: Zella
Flats: J Crew
Bag: Kate Spade Bow Regard MaryAnne
Mirror: DIRTY...

I purchased the Bow Regard bag almost six months ago after I started working full time. Yesterday was my first time carrying it. I need to break that habit. The bag is especially gorgeous in person. However, I won't be taking it to Berlin. I have this fear of carrying nice stuff with me when I travel. Lost/stolen/dirty/damaged--anything could happen.


Now I'm off. Wishing you all a lovely remainder of the weekend!



4 comments:

Alison Kinsey said...

that bag is beautiful!!! i love the girly bow and the stunning metallic color. very fancy :)
please email me the deets about this ring you guys looked at! that will be so exciting if he proposes soon!

Unknown said...

OMG. 8.5 for you too? our deal is that he has until april 1... so i'm so stressed i can't even type right.

emaleigh said...

oh hello beautiful KS bag... I am in love with you.

I'm so happy about the ring shopping! You had better post some ballin' pics when it happens!!

Have fun in Berlin- emailing you back by the end of the week. :)

Emma said...

I LOVE your Kate Spade bag!