Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Outfit of the Day: OMG! I'm Wearing Jeans

I wasn't planning on doing any OOTD posts until May or so, when I envision myself being closer to my fitness goals, but then I painted my nails hooker pink and felt my spirits lifted and decided to post my sweet sweet "going to the grocery store solo because my lover is out of town" outfit. Niiiicccceee. I lead an exciting existence.

Jacket: BCBG
Jeans: Seven for All Mankind Classic NYD Bootcut
Top: Diane von Furstenberg 
Boots: Cole Haan


You know, I was over-the-moon about these boots in the fall when I purchased them but this is only the second time I've worn them. I keep forgetting how much I like heels. They're just not very conducive to my lifestyle anymore. 

Because the weather is warming up, I figured it's time to make the switch to less vamp-y nail polish colors (which probably pains me more than giving up warm weather clothes). Here's my hooker pink polish:


Tomorrow's goal: Don't oversleep.

Happy Spring Forward :)

1 comment:

Alison Kinsey said...

happy spring! i really like your outfit and hope that you'll share more outfit posts on your blog! they're fun.
digging your DVF top, boots, AND pink nails. basically the whole outfit haha.