Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Back to Berlin

Wow. I leave for Berlin a week from today. Lately I feel like all life has been is travel travel travel--not that I'm complaining.

Normally I opt for my carry-on size suitcase when traveling for business, but not this time. You can bet there will be some German Riesling and Ritter Sport chocolate coming home with me. Nom nom.

Anyway, I have to pack...and get over this heinous cold I've had for over a week. I'll be working most of the time, so that part will be easy (suit, sheath dress, classic heels). I prefer to be as un-fussy as possible when hanging out/exploring/zoning out on the plane, so the casual wear will likely look similar to this:

Berlin Casual



Ideally, in Berlin or in the States, I'd be wearing something like this:
Work It

Comfortable dress + Stilettos + pops of color = my kind of outfit

Since I'm on a Polyvore kick, here's another one.

I'll likely go out at least one evening, and the outfit will look a lot like this:

All About the Leg


 I have a Theory LBD just like this one. Add in my pink satin Louboutin Viva Lolos and it'll look killer. I love to show some leg (when it's appropriate) :)


For kicks, here are some pictures from my visit last November:


Brandenburg Gate

Inside the Galeries Lafayette

 Christmas Village near our hotel

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! While you're in Germany, you should pick up some German-made Nivea in the flat metal tin. The Nivea available in the states is made in Mexico, and the German-made is supposed to be really moisturizing (and without the bad ingredients that the Mexican-made one has).

Emma said...

I Love these polyvore sets. Very Chic!

Alison Kinsey said...

Berlin looks beautiful, you're so lucky that your work takes you to these exciting international destinations!
Your plane attire is so chic. I'm typically in a long tank top with leggings or a Juicy sweatsuit haha.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I looove look #1! Safe trip back to berlin!

Chic in Every City said...

i think I literally own every piece in your aiport look - down to the essie polish and tory burch flats haha.

love the ideal outfit - pops of color, stilettos, clean cut... so nice!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP BACK TO BERLIN!!