Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Few Quick Travel Photos: Vancouver

I've never seen a cleaner city in my life. To sum it up, Vancouver was beautiful. I didn't venture out and do too much exploring since I was there to work, but I left with the impression that Vancouver is a nice place to live.

A nice place to stay? Fairmont Hotel properties. About this, I do not lie. I'll let my not-so-great photos speak for themselves (below).


Eh, but you don't want to see the overcast scenery. Here's where I stayed and thoroughly enjoyed myself:


Yep. That's definitely a TV in the mirror. Wish I had these kicks at home.

I felt like a fancy lady all weekend even though I owe money out of my bum...

4 comments:

Alison Kinsey said...

Wow, your hotel room looked quite glam! Love it when hotel rooms have huge tubs in them!
Vancouver does look like a really nice place to visit. I'd love to go someday!

Bridget said...

I didn't know you had a new blog! I love it! I used to follow you over at your old one.

Funny, my best girlfriend from HS lives in Boston. I keep telling her once the temp hits 75 degrees, I'll be up and visiting.

And that hotel is amazing. I want a TV in my mirror, too. (sigh) Haha

emaleigh said...

hot damn, girl! that looks so nice! I hope you were able to enjoy it for a few days. I WISH I could shower and watch the news in the morning...

One day, one day...

xoxo

STYLE'N said...

LOVE Vancouver! We have been twice and I will definitely go back. and actually tonight we cooked a recipe from Vij's cookbook...it's one of our favorite restaurants in Vancouver!