Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ballin' 1.3: A Milestone

As of today, my Saks Fifth Avenue store card is officially below $2000. This card is the one I'm currently working to knock on in my snowball plan. Assuming no major expenses randomly pop up (one of the advantages to not having a car), I should have the balance wiped by the middle of May. That will make two down and five to go.

Other good financial news? I filed my taxes yesterday and have a reasonably hefty return coming in April. While I feel a bit of an urge to spend it (I blame it on Spring Fever), it's all being applied toward my Citibank Visa (the card with the highest balance). I want to kick that number down a little.

If I find some free time while in Berlin I'll do a post about my budget/debt elimination process.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

emaleigh said...

yes yes yes!!! post on how you are doing this! SO happy for you!

Alison Kinsey said...

yay!! this blog has been such an awesome way for you to track all these goals.