Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Eight Most Worn

I saw this over on Beauty Girl 24's blog and liked it so much that I thought I'd do it myself. Feel free to take and share on your blog, too.

Eight Most Worn:

1. Hair Product

Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Sheer Shine Spray
I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to my hair (I rarely put product in), but I like the shiny/glossy look this gives my locks.
2. Lip Product

Wild Berry Soft Lips (I have several laying around and in my purse) and CHANEL Glossimer in Spark. It's a good every day color. I'm wearing it here (with my masked lover):


3. Earrings


 
The ones pictured above aren't exactly the same--my pair is clear and faceted. You can sort of see them in the picture of me and Will. I'm too lazy to take a picture of the earrings up close. Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't been asked if I own any other earrings because I wear them so much.

Now I want those earrings pictured above. Bad.

4. Shirt

You know, I'm not one for wearing pants, so we're going to go with "Dress" on this one:


 I've worn this little Ella Moss number more times than I can count. I'll cry when it's too worn for wear. I own another one like it in a different color. I'm a creature of habit.

5. Nail Polish

OPI's Boris and Natasha. Here's me wearing it three years ago (back when I used to guzzle martinis much more frequently):


6. Perfume

Escada Moon Sparkle. Escada perfumes are about all I wear. They're light and don't give me a headache.

7. Shoes

It's a tie between my black Revas, black J Crew leather ballet flats and my Michael Kors zipper heels. I used to live in heels, but life in Boston isn't conducive to stilettos.


What do you know? It's OPI's Boris and Natasha on my toes!

8. Bag

My work horse bag is the Longchamp Le Pliage medium tote. It's starting to wear, so I'll probably purchase a new one this summer (if I'm good and don't buy anything else in the interim).



Now let's see yours!

Oh, and I really don't drink that much...

6 comments:

Emma said...

Oooo I Love this post ! I will have to give this a try. I also Really LOVE Escada Fragrance ! So Fresh ! I had some a couple years ago and ran out of it and now it is discontinued (can't remember the name right now. need more coffee lol) I think it was Pacific Paradise . They have had new ones every year that smell similar.

emaleigh said...

hey girl, I emailed you! It's a long email.. but I wanted you to know just incase you don't check it often... :)

Emma said...

I went ahead and did this on my blog. I changed it up a little though. Thanks for the passing this idea along.

erika said...

Awesome! I like OPI and shoes too. I've been wanting those Tory Burch revas but I can't fathom ballet flats. They hurt my feet. I prefer moccasins from Minnetonka :)

Alison Kinsey said...

i have tried on those exact same Michael Kors heels and they are SO comfortable! i really should have bought them. i find it hard to come by really comfy heels these days.
love this post!!! i can see why you'd live in that ella moss dress, it's so pretty and flattering.

Ears to the Feet said...

After seeing this on Fancy Bella (Miss Emma Kitty's site), and now here, I'm inspired to do my own.

http://www.earstothefeet.com/