Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Packing for Miami

Here's what I'm bringing along...




Top Left: Tibi Dress, Ella Moss Dress / Top Right: TART tunic, Zella Live-In Leggings, Longchamp bag, workout videos / Bottom center: MICHAEL Michael Kors Berkeley heels, Tory Burch Revas and J Crew ballet flats

Not very exciting, but I have no plans to skanktify myself and hit up any clubs while I'm down there. I'll be working most of the time and I want to keep it simple. I'll take my glam to Miami some other time. Most of the stuff I'm bringing isn't pictured (work polo shirts and black pants, black suit, workout gear, etc)--these are just the improvisational items.

What won't I be bringing from Boston?

The boots with da fur. No joke. I ordered these on clearance from Saks. I feel like I'm straight out of Flow Rida's lyrics, but you gotta do what you gotta do to stay warm and dry in Boston. This winter is gearing up to be miserable.

Sweet blessed Friday is upon us.

4 comments:

Emma said...

You have Impeccable taste in clothes ! The tibi dress is my Fave ! I am interested in getting some Tory Burch Revas and was wondering if they are true to size ?

Alison Kinsey said...

oooh, Rachael I love the dresses you're bringing along, they'll fit right in with Miami's atmosphere. great selection of shoes too. i always tend to bring flats on business trips so my feet don't have to suffer too much!
have a safe trip :)

emaleigh said...

EEEEEEEEE.... I am in LOVE with your new blog design! Have fun in Miami and enjoy the warmth! I am dying to move to Boston... but I don't know if I could take the harsh winters. :(

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Have a blast in Miami! I just booked a weekend getaway to West Palm beach at the end of Feb..cannot wait!

PS- I love finding new Boston bloggers! adding you to my boston blog roll :)