Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh No You Didn't

Yes, I did.

I just ordered a romper on ideeli. Are people even wearing rompers anymore? Should I care?

It's the type of romper I envisioned purchasing this past summer when I toyed around with the idea of whether or not it was wise to purchase a romper in the first place. Having been unemployed at the time, I had plenty of time to contemplate these kind of things without any cash to spare. Alas, eating my feelings at Panda Express seemed like a better use of what spare change I had.

I think it'll look cute with some strappy flat sandals come summertime. It's essentially the same as the 30+ modal/jersey dresses hanging in my closet (can't get enough of those fabrics), only with a nice stitched short between the legs to prevent any exposure of my pachang-a-chang (not that I expose my lady region when wearing dresses...)


Tart Romper
Image from ideeli.com

I might be the only person rompin' around Boston in a romper this summer, but hey, at least I didn't buy Crocs!

3 comments:

Bella said...

I am LOLing at pachang-a-chang. I'm a hoo-ha or vajayjay girl myself.

I think it's cute. I wouldn't even have known it was a romper!

BTW WRITE ME BACK!!!

emaleigh said...

I like this romper! I couldn't find one this summer that flattered my figure or I would have been in one. This one looks super comfy.

Emma said...

I Love this romper ! Too Cute !