Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

And So It Begins

I'm back from Miami in one piece, but tired as can be.

I realize it's February 5th and not February 1st, but my self-appointed shopping ban is officially beginning today. All is swell.

After this week's excursion to pick up cupcake baking supplies and a quick trip to Sephora for some items in need of replacement, I have no reason to set foot in any sort of retail establishment.

A post on Miami will come shortly. For now, here's a picture from last week of the view from my hotel room...


...and what it looked like in Boston a few days before I left:

3 comments:

Emma said...

Miami is Beautiful ! I bet you were bummed coming back to Boston lol. Good Luck with the shopping ban. That would be so hard for me, I could probably use a shopping ban in reality lol. I am not ready yet.

Unknown said...

Going home to that kind of weather is surely no fun! I can relate being from Ohio, but we didn't get nearly as much snow as the rest of the United States. The Miami water is so pretty! I'm so jealous of all my friends who will be going to Florida for spring break, plans haven't fallen into place for me yet, but hopefully I can get down south where it's a liiiittle warmer :)

Alison Kinsey said...

I hope you had a blast in Miami! I get to be slammed with reality tomorrow evening when I'm back from California. At least you got a nice little break and a pretty ocean view from your hotel room!