Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Rockin' the Zara Blazer

There are certain unfortunate situations we should just come to expect in life: breaking an all day healthy eating streak when (surprise!) someone brings in brownies, coming down with a cold right before vacation, and being held up in an impromptu end-of-the-day meeting when there's somewhere you need to be the minute the clock strikes five.

Today it was the impromptu meeting. I was scheduled to preview ASOS's Fall and Holiday 2011 collections in downtown Boston right after work, but life had other plans. I ended up getting caught in a meeting and missed my appointment. I feel like a turd for missing it, but it is what it is. I just hate being unreliable.

Anyway. this is what I wore today. I'm loving the Zara blazer. It's my souvenir from Spain :)


Dress: Tinley Road (from Piperlime)
Blazer: Zara
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it rains it pours, huh?

Cute OOTD! You always look soooo pretty! I've never been to a Zara, but I always love the stuff that I see.

I don't know how or why you were scheduled to preview the ASOS collections, but I'm so jealous! ;)

Lissy said...

Love the Zara blazer! Sorry you missed your Asos appointment. I couldn't even try to get there in time so I missed out too!

Unknown said...

nice! i'm a sucker for blazers. :)

Jenny said...

You do always look so put together. You and I definitely have the same style taste.

Kristen said...

Oh, I so know how you feel. How many times has this happened to me?? And it is hard to leave your "real job" for the "blog job"...Loving the blazer, by the way, AND those fun shoes. Cute little bows!!

Alison Kinsey said...

i always always have wanted to own a zara blazer. it looks fab on you and really adds that little extra 'something' to your already cute outfit!
i got the emails about the asos preview too, it would have been so fun to go.

Katherine said...

You look so chic! I love the Zara blazer on you - did you get that cool tweed on as well? It's my dream Zara jacket!

Jessica said...

Very cute! I looove Zara!

STYLE'N said...

I love the blazer and of course love Zara! :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

cute look! hope you survived the hurricane ok :)