Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Wonderland

Today was one of those spellbinding fall days in Boston--the type of day that's too beautiful to waste holed up inside. Not to sound cliche, but it was the kind of day that makes you happy just to be alive. I took a good hour this afternoon taking it all in along Commonwealth Avenue, where the leaves appear to be peaking in color. If only every day could offer such refuge. God, I love fall.

I'm a little bummed that my SO is out of town for a conference. We've been meaning to take engagement photos and today would have been the perfect opportunity. I imagine the leaves will be gone when he gets back next week. What can you do?






Side note: Thank you for all of your comments on my last post. I hope I didn't come off as a complete bitch, 'cause I can assure you that I'm not :)

Happy Fall.

8 comments:

maria said...

nice blog! I'm now following

I've just started my own blog, check it out and follow if you like :) thttp://mariafashion93.blogspot.com/

Katherine said...

Posts like this make me miss Boston - the leaves look beautiful :)

Unknown said...

such gorgeous colors - i'm envious! we definitely don't get that here in SF.

Alison Kinsey said...

oh my gosh, these pictures are sooo beautiful rachael, they definitely make me appreciate new england's natural beauty even more than i did when i was living there. i would never have guessed the leaves would still be so colorful this time of year. i hope your SO comes back soon so you can take your engagement photos!

STYLE'N said...

Just beautiful pictures!

Kristen said...

Oh, I love photos of the beautiful fall colors. I've really been enjoying the trees the last few weeks - glad to see you have, too!

HOGGER + Co. said...

Pretty Fall photos - and I agree, some days you just have to be out and about.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

the colors of the leaves...breath taking! love this city :)