Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

One Dress, Two Ways

My birthday was earlier this month, but I didn't post about it. I figure it's enough to publish photos of myself--no need to go doing anything crazy like announcing my date of birth, work affiliations or political views. Then you might actually be able to find me.

So in the spirit of 30 for 30 remixing which, sadly, I am going to have to duck out of doing, I tried taking this simple Taylor dress and wearing it two different ways:


Yeah, nothing spectacular, but I like making the innocent pink dress look a little less sweet. I could have used different shoes, though.

FYI: I didn't end up wearing either look.

Now I'm off to Chicago.

Happy Monday, if those even exist...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated b-day! Love the OOTDs - the black one makes the pink less sweet. :)

Emma said...

Gorgeous Dress and a Happy Birthday!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Cute dress. I love it with the black vest over it.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

TheDayleigh said...

Happy Bday! Love your shoes!

Noelani said...

Fairly certain happy Mondays do not exist, but it's a nice sentiment;) Happy belated birthday!! I love the dress both ways, FYI!

STYLE'N said...

how cute! I like the left look the best...but both are great

Lorena said...

I love to be able to dress up or down a dress and make the most of it and wear it as many ways as possible :)
Very nicely worn !