Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ballin' 1.4: Sweet, Blessed, Beautiful Payday

Financial update time.

Thanks to some mad overtime hours worked in Berlin and the arrival of my federal tax return, I knocked a couple thousand off my credit cards yesterday. My Saks store card is dangerously close to $1000 now, and my Citicard Visa balance has been lowered just enough that I should see a difference in the interest I'm charged every month.

I'm going to borrow an annoying pop culture reference (albeit way after the fact) and go ahead and say that this week I'm "winning."

I started a post about my budget/course of action while in Germany, but I need to edit it and will post this week while I'm in Hilton Head, South Carolina, of all places.

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Alison Kinsey said...

Hilton Head?!! wow, you are traveling so much! is this a fun trip, or is it work related?
congrats on paying down some of your balances! you're making a lot of progress it sounds like!