Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Outfit of the Weekend: Sparkly Stilettos and a Rendez-vous

As I continue to drink from the fire hose and simultaneously juggle seven flaming torches at work, I'm doing my best to keep a positive attitude. One way to do so? Think about the fantastic rendez-vous: new england mixer this past weekend. I'll post more pictures and details as other attendees post pictures I can steal :)

Another way? Whip out the fierce shoes and wear them again. There's just something about wearing sparkly heels...


Dress: TART
Shoes: Miu Miu (better pictures of them here)

Mantra for the week? Deep breaths and happy thoughts.
Have a good one.

13 comments:

Kristen said...

Seriously, those shoes are TO DIE FOR. So gorgeous. Feeling blue? Just wear them around the apartment :) Good to see you again - hope we can get together again soon!

Lissy said...

I hear you, breathing deep does sometimes work! You look great, love the dress, love the shoes! Bummed to have missed yet another fun event!

Kate @ GreatestEscapist.com said...

LOVED the shoes. So nice to meet you on Saturday!

ali v. said...

you looked positively GORGEOUS on Saturday night--I am SO thrilled you made it! your heels = happiness! Hope your week calms down...I'm on the crazy train with you! I can't wait to see you again :) xoxo {av}

Tanya said...

Gorgeous dress - this colour looks fab on you!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i loved this dress :) i am so glad we were able to meet this past weekend :) xo

Anonymous said...

I am still lusting over those shoes. So wonderful meeting you on Saturday!! xo

Anonymous said...

Love this! You look gorgeous! :)

Emma said...

That is an Amazing dress! The heels compliment it so well.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

those shoes...my gosh i love them!

Melissa:: Strong Sense of Style said...

You look adorable! I love Tart pieces and your shoes are insane. Hopefully your week turned out better than it started and the fall season brings you some peace.

Noelani said...

I don't think you could ever go wrong with sparkly Miu Mius. No really, no wrong. I am dying for some of the new booties for fall.

Samantha said...

You look FAB!! Love that dress (and of course the Miu Miu heels)!

xo, sam